October 09, 2006

A pulse: something I have.

To those of you concerned that I've died, been abducted or otherwise been sucked up into the non-blogging vortex of lameness, I say this: I'm here! I'm alive! I'm working frantically!

But I have a little something for you, and will hopefully get it up today. If not, tomorrow. And if not, whenever the hell I feel like it.

This is an update, guys. I'm not signing in blood or anything. You can expect the same mediocre content to resume shortly -- a timeframe I refuse to define. Have a fabulous day, and we'll talk soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to start telling people that you stopped writing for implants, lipo, a butt tuck, hair extensions, color contacts -then I realized we've all seen your picture so we all know you don't need any of that so I'll just say,glad you're okay!